Inaugural SEEJ Awards
At the 2019 AATSEEL Conference, the SEEJ editorial team recognized scholars for their outstanding articles recently published in the journal.
For the inaugural awards, the outgoing SEEJ editorial team at UNC Chapel Hill, Irene Masing-Delic and Helen Halva, evaluated each SEEJ article published in 2017 based on the following criteria:
- Originality and quality of research
- Novelty brought to a well-researched field
- Rarely discussed thematics/areas/genres/texts
- Focus on cultures (within the Slavic and East European realm) that usually do not get enough attention
- Overall article structure
For information about this year’s winners, please visit this page.
Interested in submitting an article to SEEJ? Click here for more information.