Columbus To-Do List #1

Since I am from Columbus, I’m wanting to do things I haven’t done before; therefore, for this semester, I am hopping around from list to list. I am looking forward to exploring local food and the different down town neighborhoods, along with visiting the zoo, since I have not been in a while. I hope to gain more knowledge and an appreciation for the city that I get to continue to call home for the next 4 years.

For my first stop, I checked out Eden Burger, a local vegan restaurant, with my fellow Humanitarian Engineer Scholar, Kaylee Elkins. We loved how close Eden Burger was to campus and I enjoyed going to a place I had never even heard of. While Eden Burger is known for their vegan burgers, I opted for an order of their “tenders and fries”. They were delicious and I would go back for seconds in a heart beat. The only thing that was a little confusing was trying to figure out what was in each of their “meat” options; however, the staff was well equipped with knowledge of the menu to help. Over,I loved the atmosphere of the little hole in the wall restaurant and would recommend it to all.

Kaylee studying while enjoying her “burger”.