The size of OSU and its global reach are unmatched in the world of academia/research and a crucial component of your worldwide collaborations is the ability to ship materials to/from your colleagues with ease. To assist you with your efforts, we will be hosting a series of webinars where we will detail three key areas that if not done properly can lead to significant delays. We will provide you with the knowledge that you will need to successfully conduct any and all shipments to and from OSU.
Training subjects and dates are listed below. Click on the date to download and add the event to your calendar.
- Shipment Tracking and Delivery Process/Procedures within OSU
- Mail Services
- UPS Small Package Shipping
- Hazardous Materials/Dry-Ice Shipping:
- International/Global Shipping:
- Domestic/International Freight Shipping:
We look forward to you joining us.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or comment at the bottom for questions.