Narrowing down the best teaching and learning content on social media is seriously tough. There’s so much great stuff out there! I’m new to ODEE! Help!
… but any opportunity to have my name mentioned in someone’s acceptance speech is an opportunity I will not miss. Planning my red carpet ensemble now.
Okay, back to business.
- Best individual blog: Nicholas Breyfogle
- Best group blog: Digital First Impact Grants blog
- Best new blog: Jay Zagorski
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog: Ohio State University Extension Ed Tech
- Best library / librarian blog: Digital Scholarship @ The Libraries
- Best administrator blog: Dean Wayne Carlson
- Best individual tweeter: Tom Evans @taevans
- Best twitter hashtag: #ltosu
- Best free web tool: what-would-i-say.com
- Best educational use of a social network: Nicole Kraft’s #osucomm2221 feed
- Best mobile app: OSU Mobile
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast: @Dr_Fus, for chemistry videos but more importantly delivering a lecture as Ron Burgundy and doing a Harlem Shake video before it was tired.
Good luck, nominees! I’ll look forward to receiving my VIP Award Ceremony and afterparty invitations in the mail.
More info on the EduBlog Awards and how to participate: http://edublogawards.com/2013/11/19/nominations/