Sycamore High School August 2013 – May 2017
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude with 4.3 GPA
- Member of National Honor Society, Marching, Concert, and Pep Band, Creative Writing Club
Kings Island Amusement Park: Food Associate June 2017 – August 2017
- Prepared, served, and sold food to hundreds of people daily in a fast environment.
- Worked with others to achieve an optimum customer service experience for guests, and worked directly with guests giving directions, answering questions, and reconciling problems with previous service.
- Received training with registers, preparing and serving food, handling money, and customer service.
- Worked directly with crafters and other volunteers delivering food and moving products throughout the Sycamore High School Craft Show.
- Helped set up stage between musical groups during the Sycamore High School Pancake Day event.
- Worked with others to set up and tear down multiple school-affiliated events efficiently.
- General Manager of Marching Band: organized work crews and work crew leaders to get everything set up and taken down for rehearsals and ready for competitions.
- Section Leader of Flute Section: helped to instill unity within the section and teach and maintain marching and playing techniques throughout the season and made sure everyone was comfortable within the section and band as whole.
- President of Creative Writing Club: organized making and distribution of school-wide literary magazine as well as fundraising and club events and preparing activities for weekly meetings.
- Excels in fast-paced environments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring, considerate, and respectful style of interaction
- Good with kids
- Head Band Director
- Advisor to Creative Writing Club