An important part of staying on top of your rigorous workload is not only time-management, but maintaining your physical and mental well-being. Below are some excellent resources to manage anxiety and stress:
- How are you handling your work stress?
- Overcoming Destructive Patterns of Thinking and Feeling
- Planning Guide for Coping with Stress
Ohio State has a variety of resources dedicated to mental health and wellness as well.
- Graduate School Website on Social Wellness
- RUOK? Buckeyes Suicide Prevention Program
- Student Wellness Office
- Sexual Civility and Empowerment Program (SCE)
- Call 614.292.4806 with questions and/or to schedule an appointment.
- Student Advocacy Center
- Call 614-292-1111 with questions and/or to schedule an appointment.
- Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS)
- Call 614-292-5766 to schedule a consultation (in an after-hours crisis, select option 2)