Our Autumn Semester 2018 meeting times are as follows:
- R&D: TUESDAY 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Projects: WEDNESDAY 5:30– 6:30 p.m.
- Steering: WEDNESDAY 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
in the Ohio Staters Office, Room 3088 in the Ohio Union’s Keith B. Key Leadership Center.
- Luncheon: THURSDAY 11:30 a.m. in the Ohio Staters, Inc. Traditions Room.
Are you interested in becoming a member of Ohio Stater’s oldest student service organization? Browse through our website to learn more about us and contact our recruitment chair, Alex Clark.2891, to be put on the Ohio Staters, Inc. listserv. Become a part of something extraordinary!
Our Spring Semester Meeting Times are:
- Projects: Tuesdays at 4 – 5 p.m.
- Research & Development: Wednesdays at 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Steering: Wednesdays at 8 – 9 p.m.
*All meetings are held in the Ohio Staters Office located in the Student Center for Leadership & Service in the Ohio Union.
Light Up North Area 2017 will take place on December 6, 2017. Arrive at 6 p.m. to enjoy refreshments and the ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Kick off the holiday season with an outdoor lighting ceremony outside of the North Recreation Center including friends, fun, and many student performances. The ceremony will conclude with a candlelit rendition of Carmen Ohio lining the Oak Walk. Hope to see you there!