Translation Internship | Jing Daily
We are currently seeking a translation intern. This position is ideal for a student who is fluent in Chinese and English, and is looking to enter the media and fashion industry. She/he will work closely with our Chinese content manager to improve Jing Daily’s media reach in both China market.
Launched in 2009, Jing Daily is the leading digital publication on luxury consumer trends in China. Jing Daily is regularly quoted as a trusted industry voice in The New York Times, Washington Post, BBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Business of Fashion, Luxury Society and more.
We are looking for a candidate that can commit to 20-30 hours a week for a three-month minimum duration.
- Experience with both Chinese-English and English-Chinese translation
- Strong facility with translations that are both accurate and read well in terms of common usage
- Experience with WeChat operations
- An interest in business, luxury, culture, and/or fashion in the China market a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Translate articles from Chinese to English, and occasionally English to Chinese
- Research subscriber list
- Operate WeChat platform
- Facilitate outreach to Chinese media
Please send a resume, and previous translation/writing samples in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Translation Internship.”