Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica position
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Position: Researcher (open rank Research Fellow, Associate Research Fellow, or Assistant Research Fellow).
- Field: Modern history.
- Ph.D.(Taiwan or foreign). Applicants who have passed their final oral defense of doctoral dissertation are encouraged to apply.
- Good comprehension of Chinese is required.
- Under the applying Act, this position is not open to the P.R.O.C. citizens.
- Application materials:
- A detailed C.V and a complete list of academic publications.
- A doctoral diploma or a formal letter of certification verifying that all degree requirements have been met and the expected date of degree conferral.
- Copies of academic publications (including Ph.D. dissertation, if applicable/exclusive of Book Reviews) which should not exceed 5 copies. For foreign-language publications, please attach a Chinese abstract.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A research plan (maximum five pages).
- Application process:
- Applicants should complete the IMH application form on-line and post a hard copy of your application materials (except recommendation letters) before the deadline.
- Also, three letters of recommendation to should be sent directly via e-mail or regular mail by the recommendation-writers.
More detailed information on the position is available here:
Posted by: Wen-yeh Huang <firstname.lastname@example.org>