Naturally, there are many more than ten — family, friends, good health are foundational to my well-being; however, to give a full account of my blessings would take a book, not a blog.
In a rare, quiet moment of reflection, 10 things came to mind that make a difference in my day, in my life:
- Learning Something New — every single day
- Meeting Amazing People — inspiring, energizing, challenging
- A View of the Oval — a place of great beginnings
- Leading a Vibrant College — with unlimited reach
- Extraordinary Colleagues — caring, sharing, lending a hand
- Living in Buckeye Nation — where the impossible is possible
- Generous Alumni and Friends — unstinting in their support
- Infinite Opportunities — for engagement, lasting impact
- Connecting with Our Students — donuts smooth the way
- Those Quiet Moments — few, far between, invaluable
I am thankful to be at Ohio State where making such a list is so easy to do.
What are you thankful for?