I am a first year undergraduate student in the Fisher College of Business and am participating in the Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship Scholars program. Although I am committed to Business as a Major, I am undeclared between Finance and Marketing. Currently, my professional plans lean toward working for a tech company or a professional sports organization. During high school, I was involved in several academic and service-based organizations including Student Government, Spanish National Honors Society, peer tutoring, and mentoring individuals with special needs. I participated in several competitive high school sports including cross country, track and field, and volleyball. When I am not studying, I enjoy watching sports, spending time with my friends and family, and watching movies. For the last two years, I worked as a “peer buddy” for a local special recreation association. In addition to my work-life, I have a lot of experience dealing with individuals with mental disabilities, including my 16 year old brother, Danny, who is on the Autistic spectrum. Please feel free to contact me if you want to study with someone in the business school, are interested in my learning community, want to get involved with on campus volunteering activities, or to talk sports.