October 3, 2016 4:00-5:00pm in Jennings Hall Room 164
November 29, 2016 8:25-9:20am in Page Hall Room 020
November 29, 201611:10-12:05pm in the Gateway Film Center House 3
November 29, 2016 3:00-3:55pm in Ramseyer Hall Room 100
November 30, 2016 11:10-12:05pm in the Gateway Film Center House 4
Thursday 1/12/17 (4:00-5:00pm) in Jennings Hall Room 140
Wednesday 1/18/17 (4:00-5:00pm) in Jennings Hall Room 140
Tuesday 1/24/17 (4:00-5:00pm) in Jennings Hall Room 140
Monday 1/30/17 (4:00-5:00pm) in Jennings Hall Room 136
Interested students may RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/9US8jN476N. Students unable to attend may meet with an advisor, with the Writing Center, or with Career Counseling & Support Services to review their applications.
- The application is now accessed via GPadmissions.osu.edu.
- Current OSU students do NOT have to pay the application fee.
- Domestic undergraduate students (not international students) do not need to submit GRE or TOEFL scores.
- HIMS Students: Dates have been released to complete the HIM Student Tour/Information Session. Click here to see the dates.
- Rad Sci observation hours need to be submitted by 1/31/17.
- Rad Sci only allows one application to be turned in regardless of how many tracks a students is applying to. Submission of observation hours in multiple modalities as well as inclusion of all modalities of interest in the student’s personal statement are expected for all tracks that a student wishes to be considered for.