October 5, 2017 3:00-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 240
November 28, 2017 12:20-1:15pm in Atwell Hall Room 343
January 11, 2018 3:00-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 343
January 17, 2018 3:00-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 343
January 23, 2018 3:00-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 343
January 29, 2018 3:00-4:00pm in Atwell Hall Room 343
Interested students may RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/ma5nlseV4xOVP3Xk2. Students unable to attend may meet with an advisor, with the Writing Center, or with Career Counseling & Support Services to review their applications.
- The application is now accessed via GPadmissions.osu.edu.
- Current OSU students do NOT have to pay the application fee.
- Domestic undergraduate students (not international students) do not need to submit GRE or TOEFL scores.
- HIMS Students: Dates have been released to complete the HIM Student Tour/Information Session. Click here to see the dates.
- Rad Sci observation hours need to be submitted by 1/31/18.
- Rad Sci only allows one application to be turned in regardless of how many tracks a students is applying to. Submission of observation hours in multiple modalities as well as inclusion of all modalities of interest in the student’s personal statement are expected for all tracks that a student wishes to be considered for.