Thank you for your interest in the academic programs in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences! Students who are interested in programs in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences should view our curriculum guides online. These guides are intended to help students prepare for competitive admission to undergraduate programs in the School.
All prospective students are required to watch a video for their intended major and then to complete the mandatory associated quiz. The last question of the quiz will ask if the student if he or she would like to change his or her major (that is if they are current OSU students). Students will be notified that his or her major has been changed for the next semester. If for some reason we cannot change the student’s major, she or he will be notified explaining the reasoning. For any additional questions, prospective students may call (614) 292-1706 five days after completing the quiz to request an appointment to meet with an advisor.
How do I access the Major Information Session?
- Athletic Training Video
- Health Information Management & Systems Video
- Health Sciences Video
- Changes to the Medical Dietetics Coordinated Undergraduate Program
- Medical Laboratory Science Video
- Radiologic Sciences & Therapy Video
- Respiratory Therapy Video
After you have watched the Major Information Session video (or carefully reviewed the powerpoint), you are required to complete a quiz. The quiz will summarize a few key components about our majors. The Quiz.
Students who indicate on the quiz that they DO want to be switched into HRS will be switched into HRS after the end of the semester. Please be aware that unless you notify the Student Services Office (HRSStudentServices@osumc.edu) that you have made a mistake or have changed your mind your major will be changed.
- For any additional questions, students may call (614) 292-1706 five business days after completing the quiz to request an appointment to meet with an advisor.
- If you are interested in learning more about the PT and OT program only then no MIS is required. Instead, call (614) 292-1706 and schedule an appointment with the Graduate Program Coordinator.
- If you are a current high school student please call (614) 292-1706 to coordinate a visit to the school.
- AT MIS power point
- HIMS MIS power point
- HS MIS power point
- MLS MIS power point
- Rad Sci MIS power point
- RT MIS power point