Job Posting: Caregiver USA

My name is Amanda and I recently graduated from the health sciences program. I have some information about a job opportunity for others in the health sciences major that could help out those looking for patient care hours and experience to prepare for a career in healthcare (pre- PA, NP, RN, MD, PT, OT)! CaregiverUSA is looking to hire student STNAs to work as home health aides in the Columbus area. I have recently taken a position as Assistant Administrator and have been working as an aide alongside a few other OSU students for over a year. CGUSA offers a super supportive and friendly environment. I can confidently say I have gained so much and would highly recommend taking a position with them to anyone looking to gain experience that will help them in the future as a healthcare provider! I attached a flyer with a full job description and a few of our bonus offers for new employees to this e-mail and would greatly appreciate if you could send it out to other health science students or pass along the word to any students you know looking for a job that can provide personal care experience. We have a team of OSU students that work together and will be offering a program to all student employees that provides guidance for students graduate program application process. If anyone has any questions they can contact me (lombardo.97@osu.edu) or Jinji Yue (CEO) at jinji.yue@caregiverusa.com

Please see the attached flyers for more information!

CGUSA Flyer 1

CGUSA Flyer 2

Thank you, 

Amanda Lombardo