Adapted Swim Instructor
Position Start Date: End of August 2019
- Conducts swim activities and lessons for children with disabilities in a one on one environment.
- For all program area staff; demonstrates advanced competence in work area, equipment maintenance, and program leadership;
- Attends regularly scheduled staff in-service training sessions and staff meetings; inspects activity space for hazards, reports hazards, and adjusts program accordingly;
- Maintains excellent customer service with all program and Department of Recreational Sports customers; cross promotes all programs to customers; follows department policies and procedures; submits program paperwork in a timely manner;
- Maintains recreation program equipment and supplies; requests equipment and supplies for programs; works with the entire Department to keep facilities clean, including picking up trash, putting equipment away, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Great Opportunity for those seeking a career in PT, OT, or disability studies.
Interested applicants can apply through Handshake, under adapted swim instructor recreational sports, Office of Student Life, The Ohio State University.
If interested applicants have additional questions they can contact Jenna Berg, the adaptive recreation coordinator at email@example.com