Anna Mudukuti, Ph.D. student
- M.S., Mount Saint Vincent University, 5/92
- Bachelor of Education, Queensland University of Technology, 4/87
- Diploma, Queensland University, 7/79
- Mudukuti, Anna (1994). Abstract: Food and Nutrition Curriculum Develoment in Zimbabwe Student and Teacher Experiences, Journal of the Home Economics Institute of Australia 1(4), 55.
- Mudukuti, Anna (1991). Dress in Africa, Journal of the Home Economics Association of Australia 23(1), 13-14.
- Family Science Lecturer, Institute of Food, Nutrition and Family Science, University of Zimbabwe, 3/95-present
- Principal Lecturer, Practical Science, Ministry of Higher Education Seke Teacher Training College.
- Chief Training Officer, Zimbabwe Red Cross Society, 1981-1982
- Recruitment & Training Officer, Minstry of Foreign Affairs, Zimbababwe, 1980-1981.
- Home Economics Association for Africa (HEAA)
- Habitat International Institute Coalition of Women and Shelter Network
- FEMNET: African Women Development and Communication Network
- Home Economics Institute of Australia
- Women in Science and Technology in Africa Network
Department home page