Jasook Kwon, Ph.D.
Current web page (March, 2002)
- Ph.D. in Consumer Sciences, The Ohio State University. Mar. 2002.
– under the supervision of professors Dr. R. Widdows and Dr. C. Montalto.
– U. S. Households’ Patterns of Information Source Use for Saving/Investment Decision-Making.
Major Field: Consumer Science
Minor Field: Economics
Defended Ph.D. dissertation, March 1, 2002, Ohio State University
- M.S., Seoul National University, 2/95
Thesis: A Study on the Consumer Need for Safety Information About Imported Food
- B.S., Seoul National University, 2/93
- Researcher, Life Soft Research Institute, 1995-1997
- Part-time instructor, Kijean Women’s Junior College, 8/96-2/28/97
Department home page