A new eManual entitled Care, Handling, and Marketing Recommendations for Floral Crops is now available via e-mail that can be used on your PC, Mac, tablet, e-book reader, smartphone, and the like. It contains detailed production, harvest, postharvest, and marketing information related to improving the performance and sale of floral crops including cut flowers, flowering plants, foliage plants, greens, and bedding plants. Some of the content highlights are:
• Specific flower and/or plant processing procedures for wholesalers, florists (traditional and mass-market), fulfillment centers, and bouquet manufacturers.
• Production, harvest, and postharvest treatment recommendations for growers
• Over 900 hyperlinks to relevant scientific and trade articles, companies, and floral experts worldwide
• Research-based marketing strategies to improve floral crop sales to consumers
• The world’s largest floral postharvest and marketing searchable databases
• Care and handling recommendations for over 450 floral crops
• Free services including consultations, programs, visitations, and webinars
The eManual is available in four versions to ensure its content can be properly displayed and easily read on a wide variety of devices that are compatible with Kindle, Windows, OS X, Barnes and Nobel Nook, and/or Android (Nexus, Sony, Samsung Galaxy, etc.).
Click on http://www.chainoflifenetwork.org/ to learn more about (and how to obtain) your eManual copy of the Care, Handling, and Marketing Recommendations for Floral Crops as well as guidelines to help you select the best eManual version for your use.
Finally, students can get any version of the eManual at 50% off the list price.