The OSU Greenhouse Management Workshop focusing on Pest Control will be held on January 22-23, 2015, at Wooster, OH. The workshop program includes one fundamental track, two advanced tracks, and tours of research and commercial greenhouses. The first day program will start 9:30 am, 1/22/2015 on OARDC campus, Wooster. The second day program will end at Green Circle Growers around 4:30 pm, 1/23/2015.
Major topics of the workshop are:
1. Preventive cultural practices for pest management
2. Introduction to greenhouse pest management
3. Introduction to application technology
4. Advanced application technology for spray efficiency improvement
5. Advanced session on the new tools for greenhouse pest management
The workshop also offers pesticide applicator re-certification credits, professional engineer continuing education credits, and Certified Professional Horticulturalist continuing education credit.
Please follow the link below for more detailed workshop program and registration information: