Harvey Friedman was principal investigator unless otherwise noted.
1. 1967-2003. Nearly continuous NSF support for research on the foundations of mathematics, including the 2984NSF Waterman award grant. From the Foundations section of the Division of Mathematical Sciences, NSF.
2. 1987-89. University research grant, Program for Foundational Studies.
3. 1988. Interdisciplinary Conference on Randomness.
4. 1988. Interdisciplinary Conference on Axiomatic Systems.
5. 1989 Interdisciplinary Conference on Continuum Mechanics.
6. 1992-94 Music Education for the Handicapped, Dept of Education.
7. 2003-08 Issues in the Foundations of Mathematics, NSF Math Sciences.
8. 2004-07 Collaborative Research: Theoretical Support for Mechanized Proof Assistants, NSF Math Scis and Computer Scis.
9. 2007-2010 Collaborative Research: Theoretical Support for Mechanized Proof Assistants, NSF Math Scis and Computer Scis.
10. 2009-2010 Foundational Investigations into the infinite/Finite in Mathematics, The John Templeton Foundation.
11. 2010 – 2012 Higher Infinities and Overcoming Demonstrable, Limitations of Mathematics, The John Templeton Foundation.
11. 2010-2012 Automated Support for Developing Logical Reasoning Skills in Discrete Mathematics Courses, NSF Division of Undergraduate Education.
12. 2011-2013 Concrete mathematical incompleteness, Presidential Grant, Ohio State University.
13. 2012 – 2014 Foundational Investigations into the Infinite/Finite in Mathematics, The John Templeton Foundation.
14. 2012 – 2015, Collaborative Research: Specification and Mathematics Engineering for the Verified Software End-Game, NSF Computer Sciences.