Hello! My name is Will Fornara, and I am currently a sophomore at The Ohio State University studying mechanical engineering with a minor in business. I was born in Flagstaff, Arizona and lived in Bullhead City, Arizona until my family moved to Coshocton, Ohio in August 2006. I graduated from River View High School in 2017. At OSU, I am involved in the OSU Society of Professional Engineers and the Honors Collegium. In my spare time, I like to play intramural soccer and hang out with friends. I also plan on starting work as a research assistant next semester (Spring 2019). I really enjoy the design process of engineering and making continuous improvements to a project. I also enjoy data analysis and statistics and had an opportunity to hone these skills through my internship at SanCasT iron foundry in Coshocton, Ohio during the summer of 2018. After graduation, I hope to do research for a corporation and earn either a Master’s degree or an MBA at some point. Later in my career, I hope to move to an engineering management position. This ePortfolio is serving as a collection of my work and career-related experiences for potential employers to view.