Fisher International Friends is committed to helping international students feel more at home in the U.S. and more connected to both Ohio State and Fisher College of Business.
Our programs and events are designed to help students forge friendships, gain fluency and confidence in spoken English, and develop greater global awareness.
Be sure to check this blog regularly for more information on our programming and events!
Fisher International Friends English Conversation Partner Program
- Pairs international students with domestic students for language practice and cultural exchange
- Learn about a culture different from your own
- Share your own culture
- Improve language skills
Going Global, Feeling Home
- Learn more about your campus home
- Special events that provide opportunities for international students to experience the culture of Ohio State & Fisher College of Business
- Programs to promote personal, academic, and professional growth
***For information on dates/times for these programs please refer to the Events tab***
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are Fisher International Friends events and programs only for international students?
A: No! Our events and programming are designed to bring together domestic and international students for cultural exchange and friendship.
Q: When can I sign up to be a part of the Fisher International Friends Conversation Program?
A: The Fisher International Friends Program is offered both Autumn and Spring Semesters. Registration takes place at the beginning of every semester. We look forward to you joining us!
- Of all the colleges at Ohio State, Fisher ranks 1st in international undergraduate student enrollment
- Within Fisher, there are approximately 1,400 international undergraduate students
Countries with the highest enrollment at Ohio State…