If you weren’t able to participate in the November 4th Coffee Break, featuring guest host Mark Light talking about the Maker Movement, you can watch the recording here! Explore the many opportunities for Extension to get involved in the Maker Movement.
In case you missed the First Friday Coffee Break this month on Carmen Connect, the recording is now available.
What You Missed:
- Carmen Connect best practices
- How to create a meeting room
- How to add an audio profile to a meeting room
- Tips and tricks for getting the most out of virtual meetings and webinars with Carmen Connect
Our next First Friday Coffee Break with an Ed Tech will be Friday, April 1st (no joke!). Topic TBD.
If you missed our First Friday Coffee Break with an Ed Tech this month, the webinar recording is now available!
What you missed:
- Branded Social Media Image Templates
- where to access
- walk-through instructions demonstrating how to edit
- Q&A on Ed Tech-related items and issues
- InnovateExtension announcements
- National eXtension Conference information
The Ed Tech unit is very excited to announce a new “drop-in,” informal learning opportunity for OSU Extension professionals!
Beginning October 2nd, Jamie and/or Danae will be hosting virtual AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions via Carmen Connect. These “First Friday Coffee Breaks with an Ed Tech” will be held the first Friday of each month from 10:00am – 11:00am.
Colleagues are encouraged to join the Connect sessions as needed throughout the hour to ask questions, get recommendations, offer suggestions, ask for resources… anything! This will be a regular opportunity to informally connect with an Ed Tech and get real-time feedback.