The purpose of CVEDA forums is to provide an informal space for sharing thoughts and questions about the use of discourse analysis in education research. (Publications and Presentations section contains for more-formally presented work.)
Choose from the RECENT TOPICS and FORUMS on the right and share your ideas!
Ideas, information and discussions here are provided for academic reference and growth. They may not be reproduced in any manner without expressed, written consent of CVEDA. All posts must:
- be relevant to to Discourse Analysis, Video Ethnography or closely related disciplines.
- follow common courtesy and civility.
- be based on good faith assumptions of accuracy of facts and claims.
- represent the author’s own views and material.
- credit ideas and theories, etc. to their inventors.
- ALWAYS provide active links and accurate citations.
- be composed so that they are relevant over time (posts may remain on Forums for multiple years.)
Whether for violating any of the above or because the post is out of date, the decision of the CVEDA co-directors to remove a post is final.
If you want to share lectures, PowerPoints, PDFs, etc, try posting them at Slideshare.net. It has areas for Education, etc. Or you have have space available through your institution. Either way, this version of WordPress is picky about how it links to things, so to be sure we see what you want us to, if you wish to share content:
- Open a new reply/comment/topic,
- Introduce your thoughts in the text box.
- Add your link as TEXT (copy/paste), then put quotation “marks” on either side of it AND
- Use the link button that appears above the text box and past it there to make it active.
Posted content is subject to review/approval for appropriateness.