Now Open! Request for Training or Technical Assistance – ROUND 4
The fourth call for requests to receive accreditation-related training and/or technical assistance is open from March 1, 2018 until April 1. 2018. Please review the guidance for submitting a request, as well as a ‘by the numbers’ summary of accreditation project activities and the support provided in the previous three cycles of training and technical assistance.
Training and Technical Assistance Overview – 2.5.18
No-cost training and/or TA are available to Ohio LHDs that participated in the Ohio Local Public Health Accreditation Support project readiness assessment in the fall of 2016 and/or completed the reassessment in the winter of 2018. Requests are accepted on a rolling basis during open call periods. Requests must be aligned with one of the following categories:
- Category 1: Addressing PHAB prerequisite documentation requirements not currently met. (accredited and non-accredited agencies eligible)
- Category 2: Supporting implementation of an LHD’s work plan toward achieving accreditation. (non-accredited agencies eligible)
- Category 3: Completing accreditation readiness activities and strengthen the public health infrastructure. (accredited and non-accredited agencies eligible)
Three rounds of training and technical assistance have been provided to date. Information about the recipients and the type support granted can be found below.
Questions should be directed to Wally Burden (Deputy Director, Office of Public Health Policy and Planning) at the Ohio Department of Health: (614) 644-7619 or email@example.com.
- Auglaize County (3 additional collaborators): quality improvement training and technical assistance
- Crawford County: strategic planning
- Lake County (23 additional collaborators), Portsmouth City (10 additional collaborators), Adams County: performance management training and technical assistance
- Seneca County (2 additional collaborators), Williams County (1 additional collaborator): workforce development technical assistance
- Zanesville-Muskingum County (10 additional collaborators): strategic planning
Round 2: 54 Total LHDs reached
- Butler County (2 additional collaborators): strategic planning technical assistance
- Crawford County (2 additional collaborators): performance management technical assistance
- Lake County (30 additional collaborators): Lean Ohio Bootcamp training
- Mercer (2 additional collaborators): access to care technical assistance
- Portsmouth City (11 additional collaborators): quality improvement training and technical assistance
- Coshocton City/County: shared services feasibility study
Round 3: 7 Total LHDs reached
- Logan County: data training and marketing & branding strategy technical assistance
- Shelby City: performance management technical assistance
- Ashland City/County, Fulton County, Greene County: strategic planning technical assistance
- Madison County: Document review technical assistance. This request is being fulfilled through the Accreditation Learning Community and will open to additional agencies.