“Design and Performance of an Interferometric Trigger Array for Radio Detection of High-Energy Neutrinos.” P. Allison et. al. for the ARA Collaboration, 2018. arXiv:1807.04573.
“Observation of Reconstructable Radio Emission Coincident with an X-Class Solar Flare in the Askaryan Radio Array Prototype Station.” P. Allison et. al. for the ARA Collaboration, 2018. I am the corresponding author on this paper. arXiv:1807.03335.
“Measurement of the Real Dieletric permittivity of glacial ice.” P. Allison et. al. for the ARA Collaboration, 2017. arXiv:1712.03301.
- 2018/06/26– “Ultra-High Energy Neutrino Astrophysics with Radio-Based Detectors,” PGSC Summer Seminar Series, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
- 2018/05/22—“The Askaryan Radio Array: Detector Status and Prospects for Using Directional Reconstruction in Neutrino Point-Source Searches,” CCAPP Seminar, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
- 2018/04/16–“Directional Reconstruction as a Means of Lowering Thresholds for Point-Source Searches in the Askaryan Radio Array,” APS April Meeting 2018. Columbus OH, USA.
- 2018/03/05–“Gigantic Telescopes for Tiny Cosmic Messengers,” Graduate Research Competition, The Wellington School, Columbus OH.
- 2017/10/27–“Cosmic Wayfinding: My Graduate Experience and the Hunt for UHE Neutrinos”, Physics 2095 at The Ohio State University, Columbus OH.
- 2017/08/11–“Askaryan Radio Array: Current Status and Future Plans,” TeVPA 2017, Columbus OH.
- 2017/01/31–“Observation of Reconstructable Radio Waveforms from Solar Flares with the Askaryan Radio Array (ARA),” APS “April” Meeting, Washington DC.
- 2016/10/04–“Ultra-High Energy Neutrino Astrophysics with Radio Detectors,” Department of Physics Colloquium, The College of Wooster.
- 2016/08/26–“Triggers in Ultra-High Energy Radio Astrophysics and Machine Learning Prospects,” Computing in High Energy Astrophysics Research (CHEAPR) Workshop, The Ohio State University.
- 2016/08/12–“Updates in Simulation Monitoring,” ARA Collaboration Meeting, University of Chicago.
- 2016/06/28–“Triggers and Thresholds in High-Energy Neutrino Astrophysics,” PGSC Graduate Student Seminar, The Ohio State University.
- 2016/04/18–“Ultra-High Energy Neutrino Astrophysics with the Askaryan Radio Array (ARA),” Ohio Section of the American Physical Society (OSAPS) Meeting, University of Dayton (Abstract).
- 2015/10/12– “The GZK Effect,” Connolly Group Meeting, The Ohio State University.
- 2015/08/24–“AraSimQC,” First Year Graduate Poster Presentations, The Ohio State University.
- 2015/08/10-13–“Mathematica Workshop Part 1 and Part 2,” ASPIRE Camp for Girls 2015, The Ohio State University.
- 2015/07/23–“AraSimQC and Public Simulation Sets.” ARA Collaboration Meeting, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- 2014/03/03–“Use of Stokes Parameters in Hard X-Ray Polarimetry“, Senior Honors Thesis Presentations, Washington University in St. Louis.