Calling all OSU student job seekers! How could you not want to work for THIS guy?! Nerds rejoice, you’ll have a techy job and a boss who shares your unconditional love of cats! Frivolities aside, I am posting this job opportunity on behalf of my colleague in the English department, Bob Eckhart. His bio page is available online, and the job posting is as follows…
A new distance learning project on campus is looking to recruit a student who could help manage issues arising from a digital/distance-learning project. Primarily the student will need to help with:
- Handle new registration (my.osu.edu, Carmen, MyEnglishLab)
- Manage cloud-based resources (google drive–esp. excel)
- Fill out supervisor reports (excel)
- Resolve Carmen A/V, grade reporting issues
- ssist in Articulate navigation and publication
Compensation will be $7-11/hour and work could be as much as 20 hours/week.