Your Gift Does More – Emily’s Story

Study Abroad program to Brazil with 
Alpha Zeta Partners.    

Long weekend trip to Rome, while studying abroad in the Czech Republic.

As a CFAES alum, CFAES Advancement staff member and CFAES donor, I have experienced every aspect of the generosity and support our college receives and has to offer.

While I was a student, my Study Abroad travels took me to Brazil, the Czech Republic, Poland, the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp, Rome and the Vatican City. I learned about the diversity of other cultures, the devastation and rebirth of communities and countries, the beauty and pride of historic cities, the different innovative agricultural practices to observe and, of course, the variety of cuisines to enjoy. At the risk of sounding cliché, these experiences truly helped broaden my horizons and strengthened my character.

I give to the CFAES Study Abroad Fund 314112, so any students who are interested in exploring the world and want to open their minds to other ways of life have fewer obstacles to taking advantage of one or more of the 23 Education Abroad opportunities CFAES has to offer.

Emily Jewell
Stewardship Program Coordinator, Advancement

Featured Units:

International Programs
International Programs in Agriculture Special Fund 302757

AEDE
Dr. M. Eugene Cravens Scholarship Fund 621350
Ag Econ Annual Fund 308712

CFAES highlighted funds:
Students First, Students Now Scholarship Fund in FAES 313122
Welcome and Education Center at the Secrest Arboretum Fund 312597
Ohio 4-H Program Fund 310225

The 2017 CFAES Campus Campaign co-chairs are Greg Davis (davis.1081@osu.edu) and Thom Janini (janini.4@osu.edu).