Target Audience: Faculty, Administrative/Fiscal Support Staff
Presenter: Angie LeMaster – CFAES Finance Office
During this Fiscal Overview session, many items will be discussed including:
- Financial responsibilities in monitoring projects: Who does what as the PI, Department Administrator, CFAES Administration, OSP
- Audit worthy transactions, best practices for cost transfers, and close-out of awards-project overrun concerns
- Communicating with OSP about budget revisions, switching project personnel, nearing end date, extensions, and supplemental funding
- Release Time/Cost Share Form-considerations, accuracy and how to avoid issues
- Effort Certification (eCert) and why this is necessary
March 15, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wooster Campus—Fisher North
March 21, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Columbus Campus—Ag Admin, Rm 205