Application Deadline: February 1, 2016
Are you interested in aerosols and their impact on the environment? Consider applying for the CAICE 2016 Undergraduate Summer Research Program to spend your summer working in one of several cutting-edge research labs.
Benefits and Details:
- Mentoring from top CAICE faculty, post- doctoral scholars and graduate students in the CAICE network
- Receive preparation for graduate school
- Placement in one of several CAICE labs across the U.S., depending on preferences and availability.
- Receive a stipend of $4000, travel cost reimbursement (max. $500), plus housing.
- Students will conduct exciting hands-on scientific research
- Program dates subject to adviser’s availability and campus site availability.
- Program sites include: UC Davis, UC San Diego, Colorado State University, Ohio State University, University of Wisconsin at Madison, University of Iowa, and University of Utah
More information about the program, including details about each of the participating research labs and how to apply is available on their website.
Want to jump start your search for the right program? Check out this listing of programs that have recently reached out to CBC students.