- IAB member involvement with PI’s can ensure projects to their company’s interest will be presented and possibly funded.
- Research funded at reduced overhead level.
- Enhancement projects funded at reduced overhead rate and without initiating separate agreements.
- Commercialization of project outcomes is given a priority.
- Opportunities to meet and observe graduates students as potential employees.
- Networking opportunities with researchers and graduate students to discuss on-going and future research challenges.
Additional benefits of CAPPS membership
- Membership investment in CAPPS is highly leveraged: ~25 to 1
- Access to industrially relevant research agenda supported by three leading universities
- Access to state of the art facilities at three leading universities
- Research findings that affect R&D and commercialization
- Human capital: opportunities to identify and hire top-tier graduates and train own employees