Management Team Review:
- Discuss each chapter, using the workbook page.
- Answer the questions on the workbook page. (Fill in the numbers you need and the information to know.)
- Look at the resources to review listed on workbook page and brainstorm other resources as needed.
- Review scenarios to help process similar situations that may happen at your business.
- Edit procedures to follow specific to your business.
For chapters which are to be included in your Flipbook (Fire, Injuries, Equipment Failure-Guest, Equipment Failure- Operations, and Traffic Accident) , you need to do the following:
- Introduce the topic at an employee training.
- Show the appropriate video(s).
- Use the activity sheet to train employees on your business’ specific practices, discussing how to respond to situations.
- Review the corresponding Flipbook page for your business.
Activities – Scenarios to be used for employee training:
- 2016-01 – Scenario – Fire
- 2016-01 – Scenario – Medical Emergency
- 2016-01 – Scenario – Equipment Failure
- Equipment Failure – Operations and Financials
- 2016-01 – Scenario – Lost Power
- 2016-01 – Scenario – Traffic Accident
Videos to be used for employee training
- Fire- https://youtu.be/H56J0E2zmoA
- Extinguisher pulling the pin- https://youtu.be/Bu49sApsP6A
- Extinguisher sweeping- https://youtu.be/aVsBlWCXX1w
- Injuries and medical emergencies- https://youtu.be/ScbL3MyGzGQ
- Hand washing- https://youtu.be/-cfpDogNctw
- Equipment Failure- https://youtu.be/lccv6KGamGQ
- Parking- https://youtu.be/sKMUT60z_VQ