- Wheel comes off wagon
- Zip line – stuck in middle
- Gates down, animals out
- Blower out on Jumping Pillow
- Diesel tractor runs out of fuel
- Animals escape enclosures
What to do:
- Keep maintenance schedules for all equipment as necessary.
- Establish protocol of emptying wagons and other people movers in case of break-down.
- Establish protocol for different scenarios relating to zip lines, slides and related activities.
- Determine if anyone is injured.
- If someone is injured:
- Refer to Medical Emergencies and follow procedures list.
- If there are no injuries:
- Implement protocol to get customers away from are of equipment failure in an orderly fashion.
- Document failure, consider photos.
- After all guests are away from area and attended to, complete an incident report form.
- Determine if equipment can be fixed. Repair and document repairs with photos.
- In certain situations, contact insurance company or legal before making repairs/changes.
- Review safety procedures and reason for failure before resuming operation.