The Mentor: An Academic Advising Journal is a peer-reviewed scholarly publication about academic advising in higher education.
- The journal is free and published only online
- Articles in the journal are published continuously and are accessible online indefinitely
- Bimonthly Advising Forum topic
- Biannual (published in June and December each year)
- Refereed journal sponsored by NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising
Academic Advising Today is the quarterly electronic publication (e-zine) of NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising. It exists to provide a venue for sharing of advising experiences and discussion of ideas related to the theory and practice of academic advising in higher education.
The Journal of College Student Development is a publication of the American College Personnel Association (ACPA). It publishes research about college students and student affairs approximately 8 times per year.
- Access to the journal provided by OSU